“We are pleased to recommend Phil Petersen of Petersen’s Affordable Home Repair for your home repair needs.
Phil was recommended to us by our house painter because our home required some repairs before it could be painted.
We asked Phil to do a myriad of repairs; he did the following:
• Installed heavy-duty hinges on a garden gate
• Replaced and installed a new bathroom sink with faucet
• Repaired the leaking toilet
• Fixed roof flashing
• Fabricated and repaired trim and sills of 2 windows
• Removed dry rot, repaired, insulated one of the two windows
• Fabricated and installed flashing above three windows to prevent water intrusion
What was really great about Phil’s work with the windows is that he was able to fabricate sills and trim to make sure all three windows matched!
Phil is meticulous and thorough with his repairs. His is also familiar with the building code requirements and makes sure that the repair meets these codes.
Phil is very easy to work with. He told us exactly what he would do and gave us an estimate before he began his work. We told him that we would be glad to be a reference for him. He is our “Go to Guy” now whenever we need a repair done inside or outside of our home.
Please call us if you have any questions.”
-Ed and Lynne Boyce (360)491-7997